Back when I was a kid, Blogs were called 'imaginary friends' and were only slightly more pathetic.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Scamboogah's First Birthday Extrava-Tony-Danza!!

They mis-spelled 'Bidet', but once Timmy's ass is cleaned up, he won't care.

One year ago today, I saw an already over-crowded Blogosphere and said, "Me too". After years of screaming at the TV and making homeless people uncomfortable, I convinced myself that I had something really important to say and was off and running. Fortunately, I was right. I did have something important to say and got it out of the way sometime last August. The rest of the time has been spent on cheap internet filler, dick jokes, and seeing how many times I can squeeze the word 'douchebag' into what's supposed to be a serious political piece.

Personally, I'd like to think I've made a huge difference. Whether it's in the way I got John Kerry elected President, stopped everyone from seeing that awful-looking Jane Fonda/Jennifer Lopez movie or turned the world off of Toby Keith and onto The Chemical Brothers.

Here's a 'Scamboogah!!' Fun Fact:

In 1864, at the height of the Civil War, Andersonville Prison had more people die per day in it than there are people who read this site!


So Happy Birthday to Me. Feel free to leave a comment about how Scamboogah changed your life and how much that pisses you off because you liked your life just fine before.
.

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home