Back when I was a kid, Blogs were called 'imaginary friends' and were only slightly more pathetic.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Be My Queen For Life, Or At Least Until Your Sister Turns 18

King Mswati III of Swaziland is a P-I-M-P Pimp! Dude just married his 12th wife (Miss Teen Swaziland) not even two weeks after marrying his 11th!!

The cool thing about Mswati, or as I like to call him, 'King Playa of Crunktown', is that apparently he's busy tricking out his whips while 40% of the country he rules is dying of AIDS. I know, I know, you probably think that seems like a pretty shitty thing to be doing. It's cool though, he's got a really good excuse for boning teenagers in the back of his pimped out Bentley while the rest of the country suffers a slow, horrible death;

"Mswati early in June said he was not sub-Saharan Africa's ONLY absolute monarch".

Dude's got a point. Alright you wacky King! Carry on. But if in the future it turns out you're the only mindless despot more concerned with gettin' his dick wet than the well-being of 1.1 million people you're supposed to be helping, then you're in big trouble!

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home