Back when I was a kid, Blogs were called 'imaginary friends' and were only slightly more pathetic.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Ow! My Freakin' Ears!



I've always wondered why people don't live in their home during a complete remodel.

No I haven't, I've never wondered that, because it's fucking stupid.

Of course, that doesn't stop one of the greediest corporations on earth, Honeywell Incorporated from having me sit at my desk and try to do my job as contractors break shelving with sledgehammers 5 feet away. It's ok though, they'll only be here for another week! Don't they know that I have blog entries to do and a bar column to write? How the hell am I supposed to muster up the kind of concentration that's required to completely ignore my job and focus instead on a webpage that is read by nearly 30 people every single day?

Unfortunately, it's kind of difficult to boycott Honeywell because they just about own the whole goddamn planet at this point, and it's not like you can decide not to buy the 'death gel' or 'supertank' that they just made anyway.

Oops, gotta go. Pretending to work while people drop beams 20 feet onto concrete while screaming in spanish is hard work.

|

4 comments:

Blogger The Culture Ghost blathered...

31

9:54 AM

 
Blogger The Culture Ghost blathered...

You wrote that 30 people a day visited your blog.

1:50 PM

 
Blogger Drew blathered...

Woohoo! My readership just shot up 3%

4:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous blathered...

32 now...

Visiting from your comment at Ozguru's place...

6:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home