Back when I was a kid, Blogs were called 'imaginary friends' and were only slightly more pathetic.

Saturday, December 04, 2004

As If Anything I Write Here Will Make You Look Away From This Picture



Sometimes you have to do things backwards and pick the picture before you write the article. This is one of those instances. I mean, look at him. Is there a better mugshot ever taken? How did the cop behind the camera not piss his pants laughing?

The amazing thing about this picture is, despite the fact that Nick is wearing a shirt whose sole purpose is to distract you from his face, his face is all I can look at. If you look in his eyes for more than 10 seconds, you'll look for 10 minutes and then 10 hours. It's a window to another world I tell you!!!

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home