Back when I was a kid, Blogs were called 'imaginary friends' and were only slightly more pathetic.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Hey Douche!

Do you have any idea how many pictures of GW Bush you have to sort through on Google Images to find actual douche?

Apparently, Maxim magazine (which I would never actually read because I respect women and think that kind of entertainm....zzzz.....) is attempting to nail down a list of the top 10 movie douchebags of all time.

Here's what they've got:
10. Cal Hockley, Titanic (Billy Zane), 9. Mark, Old School (Craig Kilborn), 8. Pig Vomit, Private Parts (Paul Giammati), 7. Chet Donnelly, Weird Science (Bill Paxson), 6. Biff Tannen, Back to the Future (Thomas F. Wilson), 5. Fred O'Bannion, Dazed and Confused (Ben Affleck), 4. Dr. Frederick Chilton, The Silence of the Lambs (Anthony Heald), 3. Tinkerbell, Peter Pan (They choose Ludvine Sangier for the picture), 2. Harry Ellis, Die Hard (Hart Bochner), 1. Douglas C. Niedermeyer, Animal House (Mark Metcalf)

Gunslinger adds Rand McPherson in PCU and Bill Lumbergh from Office Space, Norbizness adds Kent from Real Genius, William Atherton from Die Hard, and Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite.

I myself would add Spaulding (Ratfarts!) Smails from Caddyshack, Travis (I think his hand is up that dog's ass) Cole from Dirty Work, Hedley Lamarr from Blazing Saddles, and my personal favorite, Tony (I'm excited, why aren't you?) Moss from Showgirls.

Anyone we missed?

Thanks to Gunslinger for the idea, and a kickass site that drops a lot of soccer science.

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home