Back when I was a kid, Blogs were called 'imaginary friends' and were only slightly more pathetic.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Do You Like To Laugh? Sure, We All Do...


Don't forget to take the 'Are you a Hall or are you an Oates?' Quiz.

Anyone that knows me or is fortunate enough to have waited for a bus with me soon gets a taste of my love for 'famous people' stories. From that time I held a door open for Sylvester Stallone to the time I told M. Knight Shyamalan that he'd never amount to shit cause no one likes Indians, if you give me 5 minutes, I WILL regale you dammit.

But instead I'd like to talk about people I know that are GOING to be famous, people that are someday going to give me an office on a movie lot where nothing is expected of me but to possibly freak out if I don't get my 12:30 chicken sandwich delivered on time.

Brian Farrelly and Jay Barba, whose website, Liebography, can be seen here, are destined for big things. And I don't mean that in the way a mother talks about her retarded kid or the way a male prostitute says it to make you feel not so guilty about paying for sex. I mean, they're actually talented. At least talented enough to understand the comedy goldmine that are Matthew and Gunnar Nelson.

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home