Back when I was a kid, Blogs were called 'imaginary friends' and were only slightly more pathetic.

Saturday, July 31, 2004

That's fucking entrepreneurship!


WOW!

In case you can't quite read the ad, this is for the 'Flick-a-high' combination Cane, pot-pipe, and poolcue. If Thomas Edison ever dreamed of inventing something this cool, he better crawl out of his grave and apologize.

The thing I love the most about this is that it makes some pretty lofty assumptions about it's customers, namely;
- You've probably spilled off your hog recently and need a cane to get around.
- You smoke a ton of weed or like to hang out with 12 year old butch girls who do.
- You're not going to let your recent injury or the fact that you're now too stoned to function stop you from playing 9-ball until you get into a fight down at Gilly's.

And finally, you're the type of 'go-go-go' person that needs the convenience of all these items combined together. And the world just gets better...

Special thanks to Sharpeworld

|

6 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous blathered...

I'm disappointed. They could've easily made it a cane/pipe/cue/dildo

7:23 PM

 
Blogger jon blathered...

Looking for new apartments I saw a post similar to your at this arizona craiglist site. Its wild how they are about the same thing!

have a great day!!

9:33 AM

 
Blogger Online Incomes blathered...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a plane ticket
It deals mostly with plane ticket plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

2:57 PM

 
Blogger ShedThosePounds blathered...

You have a awesome blog!

I've got a quit smoking site. It's about quit smoking related info.

Come see when you can..

11:14 AM

 
Blogger freestuff2 blathered...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a southwest plane ticket
It deals mostly with southwest plane ticket plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

7:23 PM

 
Blogger Rich Molumby blathered...

I have an E-Cash Machine site/blog. It pretty much covers Making money on the web.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

4:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home