Back when I was a kid, Blogs were called 'imaginary friends' and were only slightly more pathetic.

Thursday, July 22, 2004

SBC Park


Caught a game at the ballpark in San Francisco last night. First time I'd been there. Nice damn park. A little snobby, and $7.75 is ree-diculous for a beer. I'm sure that's on purpose so that no one 'gets drunk' and 'spoils everyone else's fun'. I'm sure It never occurred to any of the stupid hippies planning it out that there are people that can handle their booze, and that if you go to a baseball game and don't at least get a buzz on, that you're too big of a dork to be there in the first place. I'm sorry, but trying to take booze out of baseball is like taking taste out of food. Sure, you get your nutrients and can continue living, but it becomes another tedious task to get out of the way before getting back to playing Magic the Gathering or ElfQuest or whatever.

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home