Back when I was a kid, Blogs were called 'imaginary friends' and were only slightly more pathetic.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

The Smartest Guy In The World Named John Daly

I hope you didn't think I meant the golfer, cause he's a first class, Foxworthy-lovin', Hee-Haw watchin' shit-heel. The guy I'm talkin' bout is... er... was Warren County, Virginia's Community College English professor. His only crime was saying something brilliant like;

"Real freedom will come when soldiers in Iraq turn their guns on their superiors."

God I love people with the Big Brass Gilded Balls to say shit like that. I thought about making it the new masthead quote, but after the unsolicited praise I received about the only one I can take credit for, I decided to leave it up.
,

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home