Back when I was a kid, Blogs were called 'imaginary friends' and were only slightly more pathetic.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

In A Perfect Democracy, I Tell You How To Vote


Courtesy (i.e. stolen) Norbizness.com

If you've got a few minutes (and who doesn't in these pastoral laid back times we live in?), then go here, and nominate this.

Given the number of steaming piles of infected rhino shit that pass for hugely successful weblogs these days, do your part to patronize and support blogs that actually try to entertain and aren't just written versions of morning zoo radio combined with Reader's Digest cartoons.

|

3 comments:

Blogger Kevin Aylward blathered...

Said the fly on the pile of dung... I'll give you credit for touting the cause of Norby though...

8:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous blathered...

my blog was nominated by someone else, of which i had no control of, and once it was there, it became a complete joke.

hell, a monkey could do a better job of blogging than most of us humans.

thanks for visiting my fucked-up pathetic blog anyway.

3:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous blathered...

I see the first commenter beat me to the punch. ;)

Still, there's good stuff even on bad blogs. Or, as one of my non-geek friends once said, "Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in awhile."

— Rick from Unspun™

11:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home