Back when I was a kid, Blogs were called 'imaginary friends' and were only slightly more pathetic.

Friday, December 10, 2004

Ashes to Ashes, Dirt to Bastard


Lil' Jon stole my bit! Chappelle should be making fun of me!!

Blogger Byron Crawford had a great piece recently about the late rap superstar Big Baby Jesus, Osirus, Dirt McGirt, or as he's more widley known, Ol' Dirty Bastard. Basically, his widow, who he hadn't lived with for years, sent him straight to the creamatorium to avoid any future paternity suits.

Hopefully my wife will do the same for me. I'd sure hate to see her have to share my pimp-like fortune with a bunch of whiney baby's mommas that are sure to come crawling out of the woodwork when I pass on. As you all must've known, I'm way too gully to wear a jimmy-hat, so if you got knocked up, then that's yo-bizness.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to try and swallow this balloon full of coke. Cross your fingers that it don't explode in my gut!!

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home