Back when I was a kid, Blogs were called 'imaginary friends' and were only slightly more pathetic.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I've gone mad with my very limited POWER!!


SPECIAL 'EDITED' BY THE MAN EDITION

As if cued by my recent post about how (a nameless DVR device) has consumed me and that I must cut back on the amount of (certain activities), I got a call the other day from the (censored) Corporation. Yes, THAT (censored) Corporation, wanting to know if I'd be interested in participating in a program wherein they (do something of an undisclosed nature).

Of course I said 'shoot yes'. If there's anything I can do to make the executives at Adult Swim richer and try to put an end to the career of Jim Belushi, then you better goddamn believe I'll do it! If I can somehow play a small role in destroying ABC's TGIF lineup or prevent another CSI or Law and Order Spinoff, then I'm as game as Parker Brothers.

With any luck, someday I'll pass by a homeless Charlie Sheen and I'll be able to let him know that it was ME who got 'Two and a half Men' cancelled. HAhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home