Back when I was a kid, Blogs were called 'imaginary friends' and were only slightly more pathetic.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Home of the Virgin Connie Swayle


We spent last night in Orange County. The O.C. is basically a complete hell hole, but it does provide us with an opportunity to catch up on guilty fast-food pleasures like Del Taco, Fatburger and Rubio's.

We spent the evening looking through one of my nephew's yearbooks. Out of the 1000 or so students pictured, I would say at least 3/4 belonged to some sort of christian organization and about 9/10 were blonde and good looking. Compare this to the page after page of mouth breathing retards in my 1987 high school annual and one thing becomes apparent. Kids are paying a lot more attention to the way they look these days. Actually, their parents are probably the ones paying, for extensive plastic surgery.

|

2 comments:

Blogger History-Class blathered...

Goddamnit, I was hoping to use that Dragnet reference one day. I guess you can't have your PCP and eat it too.

2:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous blathered...

Connie Swayle is alive and well residing in Albany NY. She was a 32 year old woman of innocence (attractive as well) until she gave it up to an undeserving fucker. But boys she went all the way, even anal (which she enjoys more than any woman i've ever been with) My buddy and I affectionately dubbed her the "Virgin Connie Swayle" from Dragnet. Imagine my delight to know she has very own web site as well.

8:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home