Back when I was a kid, Blogs were called 'imaginary friends' and were only slightly more pathetic.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I'm Back!!!

Actually, we haven't even left yet (or we've left but not returned yet, or we have actually returned and you aren't checking this site often enough). But thanks to 'future-dating', I can pretend it's the future and we've already returned from our trip to Mexico.

The main purpose this post serves is to provide an eerie, Capricorn One-esque quality to this site should our plane crash and we're killed. After all, no one wants their last words to be "See you soon" or "I Love You" or something predictably ironic like that. Everyone wants their last words to be something totally cryptic and open-ended like, "Remind me to tell you about the bank robbery" or "I've got something incredible to say about the lottery.".

So anyway, we had a great time right up until the plane hit the mountain. After that, it was too fiery and the food sucked...

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home