Back when I was a kid, Blogs were called 'imaginary friends' and were only slightly more pathetic.

Friday, January 14, 2005

Guilty Pleasures


Oh, uh, besides that...

Guilty Pleasures: A stolen quiz for you to steal yourself. Leave it in the comments or wad it up and throw it at someone, whichever.

CD I have in my car that I roll up the windows to listen to:
N.W.A. Straight Outta Compton. Not out of any embarassment, but so the wrong person doesn't hear me shout 'Fuckin' Wit Me Cause I'm a Teenager, wit a little bit a gold and a pager'

Book I read flat so no one could see the title:
The new issue of Tiger Beat

Crappiest song ever sung at karaoke:
No contest, a duet of Dust In The Wind. We fucked it up royal.

Bad movie I watch repeatedly:
Why must I watch Point Break every goddamn time it's on?

Article of clothing I love though I know it's wrong:
My T-shirt with a picture of Bea Arthur on it that says "Bea Arthur has a posse".

What I order at the bar when no one is listening:
Apple Martini or Cosmo, just like the ladies

Fast food item I adore:
Popeye's 4 piece with a side of red beans and rice. Artery stopping goodness.

A TV show that is a good example of the downfall of civilization that I love anyway:
Forever Eden on Fox was fucking brilliantly awful. Average Joe also did a great job of ruining
lives. As for a current show, I'd have to pick Amazing Race. It's a great travelogue and ruins people's lives!!

Now it's your turn, either in comments below or at your own blog.

Via Mouse Words.

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home