Back when I was a kid, Blogs were called 'imaginary friends' and were only slightly more pathetic.

Friday, September 24, 2004

Wait a minute! I hate Ted Koppell!!


No, wait, I don't hate him, I find him witty and informative. What I do hate, however, is white people, and there's no one whiter than The Shriners.

Tonight we checked into the Best Western Hotel in Arroyo Grande, California (just about 2 miles south of Pismo Beach). Luckily for us, the hotel was completely filled with Shriners, toting their trailers of little cars. They sure are a hilarious bunch, or at least they seem to think so. Whether it's honking their horns to each other at 7 in the morning or making the same joke every time another one of their ilk walks into the lobby to check in. "Boy, they'll let anyone stay here. Yuk, yuk, yuk".

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home