Back when I was a kid, Blogs were called 'imaginary friends' and were only slightly more pathetic.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Well piss on me...


I recently wrote a letter to the webmaster over at Urinal.net saying it was a nice site that provided a valuable service. Included was a link to this here daily rag. Here's his response:

"Dear Mr. Lowder,

Thank you for your kind words about our site. I certainly wish I could say the same about yours. But I cannot.
-- Yours,
Joe U. Rinator"

I am of course, very sorry Mr. 'Rinator' that my sense of humor doesn't turn you on as much as pictures of where people go peepee. I suppose if I really wanted to impress you I could've devoted my site to 'pieces of doody that look like famous people' or something highbrow like that. I'll try to 'aim higher' in the future (delicious and oh so hilarious pun intended).

I aplogize for taking up some of your obviously valuable time, jackass.

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home