Back when I was a kid, Blogs were called 'imaginary friends' and were only slightly more pathetic.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

No, That's Not Money On The Ground. You Still Have to Get A Job


I was at one of the Oakland A's-BoSox games the other day and was sitting near the bleachers. I turned to a friend of mine and said that the big flags that the super scary white trash in the front row were waving might as well of said, "I don't have a job".

Of course, as soon as I said this, it occurred to me, "Neither do you, asshole.". So in the interest of regaining the high ground and restoring my ability to make fun of others, I start an actual job today supervising inventory and shipping for an alarm company.

I'll continue to update this, of course, but the (HA !!) quality may suffer.

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home