Back when I was a kid, Blogs were called 'imaginary friends' and were only slightly more pathetic.

Friday, May 05, 2006

You Don't Have To Be Crazy To Shop There, But His Prices Have A Lot Of Mental Problems That I Find Really Depressing

Good Furniture deals, hacked up teenage runaways in the basement, it's all the same thing really.

This guy creeps me the hell out. I'm not really sure if I should rush to his Cleveland store to try and save the kindergarten class he's got stuffed in a loveseat, or call a S.W.A.T. team and have them meet me there. Either way, I can't ever see shopping there.

Norton Furniture. His name's Mark, and you can count on it...

That's two posts in two days that mention Cleveland. Mere coincidence or sign of the apocolypse?

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home